Golden Circle Luxury Food Tour
Price from 39,900ISK
The Classic Golden Circle topped with variety of Icelandic Food!
This one day excursion takes you to the three classic stops on the famous Golden Circle tour. Þingvellir, national park and UNESCO world heritage site, Geysir, the geothermal area and Gullfoss, the most famous waterfall in Iceland. Additionally, this tour also includes a stop at the dairy farm Efstidalur and the geothermal farm, Friðheimar. Guests will be treated with various delicacies at every stop we make. Finally the day culminates with a three-course dinner at a unique seafood restaurant. The tour is operated in small groups with a private guide to enhance the experience and provide ample time for questions and personal attention.
– Þingvellir, National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls
– Geysir/ Strokkur geothermal area.
– Efsti-dalur, dairy farm
– Friðheimar, geothermal greenhouse
– Fishing village
– Three course dinner
– Professional tour guide
– Refreshments and snacks on the Golden Circle stops
– Tasting and Introduction to Efsti-dalur dairy farm
– Exploration and food sampling at Friðheimar tomato farm
– Complimentary pick-up for major hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
– Round-trip transportation
– Drinks over dinner are not included
What to bring
– Good hiking shoes
– Warm clothes
– Good waterproof outer layers
Traditional Icelandic food consists of meat, fish, and dairy products, and this food parts are offered in this tour. Please note that participants are responsible for taking care of any allergies or food intolerance they may have. Please send us an email at least 24h in advance in case of allergy or food intolerance and we will try our best to meet your needs.
Please note that this tour can be cancelled in case of bad weather.
Please contact us if you like to set up a private tour